|Eye Colour:||Dark Green|
- Before my modelling career I worked on a farming estate; I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty!
- I was born on the 1st of January 1990, straight into the media as the first baby in the nineties in Northumberland!
- My hair and teeth are my own! I frequently get asked if I have extensions or have had veneers. It's all me...
- I have met the actual Stig without realising... but I can't tell you any more than that!
- Foods: Domino's Pizza, Indian, Chinese - and I also love chocolate!
- Drinks: Tea, red wine and Despardos!
- Music: Punk, Rock, Pop
- Cars: Lamborghini Aventador, Audi R8, Fiat 500.
- Movies: Rom Coms, Thrillers, Comedies.
Georgia's Recent Promo Work
- Grid Girl at F2, F3 and GT Open, Brands Hatch, 2011
- WTCC Grid Girl, Donnington, 2011
- BAMMA Ring Girl at BAMMA 5 and 6 2011 (gallery)
- No Fear Energy drink - First Ever No Fear Girl 2010
- Carole Nash Promotions Girl
- British Super Bikes 2010 Brands Hatch MCE Grid Girl
- FHM High Street Honeys 2010
- MCN Babe of the Year 2010
- BTCC Grid Girl for Leyland Lovelies
- Max Power/Voltz Babe 2009-2010
- Stage work for GTi Sud Show in France 2009
- Miss Universe GB Finalist 2009
Georgia's been published in:
- Published in Men's Fitness Australia Magazine, 2011
- Published in Fighters Only Magazine, 2011
- Published in Loaded Magazine, 2010
- Published in Zoo, July 2010, Britain's Sexiest Towns
- Nuts Bedroom Babes, July 2010, two page spread - photographed by Julia Underwood
- Motorcycle News, March 2010 and more recent issues
- Max Power Magazine, February 2010, six pages, poster and contents page photographed by Nick Creighton
- Front Magazine, September 2008, four pages photographed by Zoe McConnell
Love, Georgia x